gunners link with Le Mans star  

Thursday 9 April 2009


Arsenal are reportedly the latest club to be linked with a move for Le Mans midfielder star.

Mathieu Coutadeur is only 22-year-old has caught the eye in his homeland and emerged as an influential performer for his club.

Arsene Wenger obviously keeps a very close eye on Ligue 1 and it is little surprise that he is said to be monitoring developments, even though other clubs have previously been keeping tabs on a player who has scored four times this season.

"I will have one year left on my contract at the end of the season," he said recently. "Since I am tied to the club until 2010.

"For me, the ball is in the club's court. I am ambitious. I want to progress.

"We will consider all this at the end of the season."

Gunners scouts have been watching Le Mans games this term with Gervinho, the Ivory Coast striker, long rumoured to be a possible target.

Followers

Design by www.typegoalz.com