Egyption star on his way to English football?  

Sunday 29 March 2009


Borrussia Dortmund forward Mohamed Zidan is being linked with a move to the Premier League, according to reports in Africa.

The 25-year-old has been the subject of speculation in his native Egypt, with Arsenal and Everton rumoured to be interested in signing him in the summer.

The Egyptian international, who may be motivated to move by the success of his compatriot Amr Zaki at Wigan, has not ruled out a move but insists he is focused on his role at the Germain side.

"I am not bothered by all those noises around me, my ambition is to impress Dortmund, to be more regular and see," Zidan told skysports.com.

"I believe in myself. To play in the Premier League will please anyone, so I am no different.

"Arsenal? They are a fantastic team with one of the best managers in the game, I love his philosophy - attack, attack, it is good to watch Arsenal, but Manchester also play very, very good football."

Followers

Design by www.typegoalz.com