Hiddink ready to stunner at chelsea  

Tuesday 10 February 2009


Today news report that Guus Hiddink 'ready' to take over at Chelsea ,Hiddink is in talks with Chelsea to take over as manager until the end of the season while continuing as Russia coach, he told Reuters on Tuesday.

this is right time for hiddink if his joining the blues besides he has been stunning at EURO 08 which is take russian to the semi final.

Hiddink said he was approached by the Premier League club to coach the team after Luiz Felipe Scolari was sacked on Monday.

"I have to admit it's a complicated situation involving the Russian national team and Chelsea," the Dutchman told Reuters in an exclusive interview at this Mediterranean resort during a training camp.

He added that he has a special relationship with Chelsea's billionaire owner Roman Abramovich.

"I must say that this is an exceptional situation. If it was any other club aside from Chelsea my answer would be a straight 'No'," he said.

"But Chelsea is different because I have good relations with the (club) owner. So I would like to help them (Chelsea) in this situation if I could."

Followers

Design by www.typegoalz.com