Solomon Kalou reveals 'dream' of playing under Wenger  

Thursday 26 February 2009


Absolutely stunner, Chelsea's Salomon Kalou fights for the ball with Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini during their Champions League match at Stamford Bridge.

According to the report chelsea's Salomon Kalou says that it would a be an honour to play for the Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger, and that he will consider his future with Chelsea at the end of the season. Wenger revealed at the end of last summer that he thought about making a move for the African striker before changing his mind, and the Ivory Cost international admitted it would be any player's dream to work under the Frenchman.

"Arsène Wenger said he thought of signing me? That's an honour for me, an honour," Kalou revealed to setanta.com after Chelsea's 1–0 victory over Juventus at Stamford Bridge last night.

"Because he is a very great coach and I know that every single player in the world dreams of playing for Arsène Wenger. I have a lot of respect for him, he is one of the best coaches in the world, so why not?

"I am still under contract with Chelsea, but of course I have plenty of friends who play for Arsenal: Kolo Touré, Emmanuel Eboué and Emmanuel Adebayor. They are achieving huge things at Arsenal and watching them play is just beautiful."

He added: "You are never guaranteed to be in the Chelsea starting XI because every single player fights to earn his place, including me, and the coach is the one that has the final word. At the present time I'm happy at Chelsea and I hope that the things that I want to happen will happen. I will think of my future once the season is over."

Followers

Design by www.typegoalz.com